Well, I am now officially 2 days overdue. This little guy thinks he is staying in a warm hot tub for life, I guess! Matt and I have been very bad at this blogging thing, but I am going to reform once the baby arrives. Our lives will be much more exciting then. Seriously, the last five months since we last posted haven't been that eventful. We have worked, Matt has gone on campouts for Scouts, I have done school and been pregnant, and that's about it! But, I did want to post a picture of our Halloween costumes, because I think Matt looks so great in his little shorts! For work, my belly dressed up as a pumpkin. My patients were appreciative of the comic relief! Then, on Halloween Matt and I had a party. I coerced Matt into dressing up as Bleeker, so I could be Juno. For those of you who have not seen the movie, the costumes won't make much sense. Matt wasn't too pleased about the whole short shorts business, but options for a pregnant woman are extremely limited as far as costumes go! He was a good sport!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Long Overdue Update
Well, I am now officially 2 days overdue. This little guy thinks he is staying in a warm hot tub for life, I guess! Matt and I have been very bad at this blogging thing, but I am going to reform once the baby arrives. Our lives will be much more exciting then. Seriously, the last five months since we last posted haven't been that eventful. We have worked, Matt has gone on campouts for Scouts, I have done school and been pregnant, and that's about it! But, I did want to post a picture of our Halloween costumes, because I think Matt looks so great in his little shorts! For work, my belly dressed up as a pumpkin. My patients were appreciative of the comic relief! Then, on Halloween Matt and I had a party. I coerced Matt into dressing up as Bleeker, so I could be Juno. For those of you who have not seen the movie, the costumes won't make much sense. Matt wasn't too pleased about the whole short shorts business, but options for a pregnant woman are extremely limited as far as costumes go! He was a good sport!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
MEGAN - Hey, I've had you on my list forever, hoping that you'd blog! I am so excited for you to have your baby. It stinks being overdue, but soon enough and then time seems to fly by - 9 months doesn't seem as long when you're not pregnant! Anyways, good to hear about you! Hope he comes out soon!
Hahahaha! I'm sure Matt is so glad to have that picture posted on the web. Hope baby comes soon for you!
You look sooo cute pregnant. But I'm sure you are more than ready to be done with that whole business. I was overdue with Tianna 6 days--so I empathize with you. :S Hope you don't go that long though.
Your Halloween costumes are hilarious! Who'da thought to go as Juno and Bleeker... hahahahahah.. I like it.
MEG! I LOVE the pumpkin belly, that is hilarious!! And Matt looks awesome in his Bleeker costume. I miss you guys!!!!
Good luck with everything, and I will pray that little stinker doesn't stay too comfortable in his hot tub for very much longer!
HEY YOU GUYS!! It was so good to hear from you. I hope everything goes well with the delivery.
You guys are genius's!! That is the funniest ever.
I'm so excited to meet Madden. I hope he comes soon for your and my sake:)
Good luck this week.
Oh and about blogging after the baby comes- don't you make promises you can't keep:) You should say you'll blog more after you graduate! I can't imaging you will be blogging much being a student and mom? Never know though!
I was two days over due with Cooper before I was induced and I thought I was going to die before he was born. I just wanted him out. Everybody told me just to enjoy it and get some sleep and looking back I seriously would. Those first few days are crazy!
Love the costumes!
Hooray, you posted something! I do hope you at least post once a month. It's great seeing what you guys are up to!
That is seriously cool that you guys went as Juno and Bleeker. The pumpkin belly was so darling too. I can't believe you're overdue!! How exciting, how exciting- you guys are going to be parents soon!
Hooray for the update! I'm hoping little baby Madden decides to come pretty soon - I'm anxious too!
I love your Halloween costumes!
I am so glad you posted an update! You are such a cute pregnant lady!! I know how you feel being overdue! I was 7 days late...but I was glad I went into labor on my own the night before I was scheduled to be induced. I hope he comes very soon for you! You are going to be a great mom, I am so excited for you. Keep me posted on when he arrives
hey there!!!
I was so excited to see that you posted something!! Wow- I can't wait to see your new little baby!! I came right on my due date and was soooo ready. So, bless your heart! Good luck with everything- and post pics soon when he comes!!
What great costumes! I was overdue with my first pregnancy too, and it sure wasn't fun to watch my due date slide by. I feel for ya! Hang in there - little Madden will be here before you know it! Good luck! :o)
Oh my heck that is so cute to see you pregnant Megan. I have seen that movie so that makes it even more funny to me, nice. You guys are awesome.
Post a Comment