





Madden Thomas Hebdon was born on 11/20/08! He weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and he was 20 in. long. During labor we figured out why I was a week late and not progressing. After 20 hours of labor I had regressed and he still had not dropped. We opted for a C-section because he was starting to struggle. And we discovered that the cord was short and wrapped around his neck twice. So, thank heavens we made that choice and he was stubborn about dropping. He is safe, healthy, and adorable!!
It is amazing how life changes in wonderful and difficult ways with a new baby. We are running on very little sleep right now, but he is so much fun!
These are some of our favorite pictures.
22 comments:
He is just beautiful!
Congratulations Meg! He is sure cute. I hope you are feeling ok after your c-section. Good luck with everything, and I know You will be a wonderful mom.
CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see him in person.
What a cutie! Amazing how someone so tiny can suddenly become the center of your universe. :o) Congratulations, Matt and Meg!
Hooray! He is an adorable little baby! Good luck with everything . . .
Congratulations!! I have been waiting to see some pictures. He is so cute, I am glad that he is healthy! I hope you are feeling ok. Enjoy every moment, they grow up so fast!
Congratulations! We are so glad he is here safe and sound! What an adorable baby! Love you guys!
yay! We love cute nephews :) By the way, Tom and I went private on our blog so if you want to keep reading, email me your address or email tom. Mine is jamiehebdon@ahoo.com. We're excited for you guys!
Oh he's so cute!!! Congratulations! He really is a handsome little guy!
What a cutie! He is so gorgeous and perfect. Congratulations!
Megan he is adorable... I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect newborn (except for Abby of course! wink wink!) Anyways good luck with the transition into parenthood! If you need anything I am here to help!
Oh yay!! He is so cute!! Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!
Oh how cute, how seriously cute! Get used to not sleeping for a while . Don't worry, things should be back to normal in like a year :)
Oh my heck he is soooo dang cute. Wow it's so weird you guys have a baby now too, that is so cool. Welcome to the club of tired mothers. Is he an hour sleeper or a 3 hour sleeper or is he one of those angel sleepers that are rare and everyone hates you because you actually get to function normally during the day. Congrats you guys!!
He is soooooo sweet! Isn't it the most amazing thing to be a parent! Congrats to both of you. Enjoy snuggles now, because once he's mobile they become fewer and further between! Will you email me your address? I'd love to send a christmas card! bkwaldron@gmail.com
Congratulations!!! He is so handsome. I found your blog off of Kiley's. Hopefully you don't mind me seeing what your up to every now and then. It's so nice to be able to keep in touch. I hope you are feeling good. You two are going to be wonderful parents!
Matt & Meg, your little Madden is absolutely perfect. I am so excited for your guys!! I'm sure things are crazy with a new baby and the holidays--but I hope you know we're thinkin' of you! When I saw my sister over Thanksgiving I sent a gift with her that she is supposed to drop off at your house. I hope you get it soon!!!
Kiley just let me know about your blog! I was so glad to see your new little one! Congratulations to both of you! He looks so cute! We'll have to make the trek up to see you guys sometime!
Beautiful little one! Congrats guys!
Congratulations You two! I found your blog through someone else's so I thought I'd check it out! I hope everything is going good for you both! Here's our blog: jmspicer@blogspot.com
-Mikelle
Congratulations!! Hope all is well. Gotta love those scary deliveries, but they will never be forgotten, miracles never are--We have one ourselves. Enjoy him. I love little boys!! They are so fun and have so much personality! Keep us posted on the cutie, Ashley (Liddell) Butler
Hey Meg....
I really really think you should update your blog, pretty please?!!
I wanna see what you guys are up to in lovely Rexburg!!
Please please....
Love,
Christie
Post a Comment