Sunday, June 29, 2008

Mesa Falls & Sheep Falls

Now that we're finally done with winter up here in the permafrost region of Idaho, we can actually get out and enjoy some of the awesome stuff that is surrounding us up here. I guess one benefit to having snow till May is having a ton of water in the rivers - the waterfalls around here are awesome!!! We hit these two waterfalls (Mesa Falls, and Sheep Falls) the first couple of weekends in June.
Mesa Falls

Sheep Falls

8 comments:

Beaner said...

Oh you two are so cute. It looks like you guys are having fun. What town do you live in? I'm doing well. I just finished MRI school. I just have to take my boards some time soon, and find a job. Well keep in touch. Good to hear from ya.
Pam

blair and maisy said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Hey, if you ever need a good deep defrost from your Idaho winter, you know where to come visit (it's like 110 here daily for a couple months straight right now).

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Meg
Congrats on being pregnant- this is probably way late but I am sooo happy for you!! When are you due? You are going to be a wonderful mom!!! I am glad you are doing so well!! Love ya tons

Mason & Laura said...

MEGAN! since you haven't posted since JUNE I'm sure you don't check this very often...but I just found your blog through Steve & Ashley's and I'm so excited!!! It's so cute! I love the pictures of you and Matt!! anyway, it's just so good to see you on here :) Can't wait to see more pictures....maybe of your pregnant belly?

Oveson's said...

Ok so I totally just had to say hi this is Melanie Oveson (Garvin) I saw your link from Dan and Steps blog and I just wanted to say hi!! :D Congrads on the baby too!!

alohareynolds said...

Hi Megan and Matt!!!

I don't know if you guys remember me, but this is Aloha Flores (now Reynolds) from CHS/CEU. How are you guys doing? Congrats on having a baby boy!

Anyways, if you want to check out my blog, our address is http://alohaandnate.blogspot.com
I would love to hear back from you guys! Especially you, Matt!

The Butler Clan said...

Hey Megan!! It is Ashley Butler (well Liddell as you remember it). I saw your link on Stephanie's blog and got excited!! You look so great and sound like all is well. Congrats on the boy!! I love boys!! They are truly the best. Don't worry, mine was called Elizabeth until he so strongly let us know that he was definitely a boy. So Spencer it was. And that is old history. Any way, it was good seeing you!! We are in Colorado at PT school and that is only a touch of our story. If you really want to know more, my blog is www.butlerfrenzy.blogspot.com

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

MEGAN! You can call me a stalker if you want, but I just found your blog and I am so excited! I'm horrible at keeping in touch, but I blog too, so we can be friends (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!) :) I noticed you haven't updated for a few months, so hopefully you get this someday soon!
bkwaldron.blogspot.com