Monday, January 18, 2010

Cute Pictures

I know that the best part of blogs are the pictures! As Madden is the best looking of the fam, he is the star of our picture show today. Below are pictures of feeding ducks, Madden feeding himself applesauce (he loved making a mess!), Madden with a huge goose-egg (and no I do not drop him on his head, that would be Matt), and Madden just being the cute rascal that he is!







9 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute! Love the goose egg, too.

Lori said...

yay for your blog! I love these pictures! So adorable. Madden is SO STINKIN ADORABLE!

Poor little guy with a goose egg:)

Mason & Laura said...

what a hot momma you are! seriously, you are so cute and trendy :) and wow, I couldn't have imagined a better mix of "matt" and "megan" in little Madden. He is seriously SOOOO adorable, goose-egg and all! :)

The Spicers said...

He is so cute!!! You all look great! The park with the ducks looks like a ton of fun!

Steve and Ash said...

Yay!! He is so cute, I can't believe that he's already 1! Crazy, thanks for the pictures! It was so see an update of you guys!

Reed Family said...

Glad to see you've rejoined the blogging realm! Madden is AdOrAbLe! (I miss the nature park in Rexburg!)

Jake and Ashley said...

Yeah!!! I check you blog often, but it is never updated! Finally, I get to see pictures of your handsome little boy! Looks like you are keeping busy and enjoying life. If you are ever in Utah, let me know and we can get all of our "Ditsy Chicks" together again!!

Melissa Anderson said...

YAY! I finally got to see some cute pictures of that little guy! He is so stinkin cute! I love that your resolution is to be a better blogger. This will help me to feel more connected with you!

Ok so I am serious about having a get together when you come to town...and it sounds like Ash and I are on the same page. Great minds think alike!

Keep at it Mighty Meg! You are amazing! Miss ya!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Yay!!! Love the pics!!! They have been long awaited. I have looked at your blog over and over again awaiting this day and it is finally here!! Horray for you!! PS your little guy is soooo adorable-what a cute fam :) I hope all is going well for you and I need to see you sometime soon for sure!!