Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! A little update for all of you that I'm terrible at keeping in touch with: Matt and I are here in Rexburg, Idaho (and no we are not students at BYU-Idaho). Matt works in Driggs as a Civil Engineer and I work in town as an oncology nurse. I am in a nurse practitioner program through the University of Utah (it's a distance program). We are expecting our first baby on November 13th, and we are super excited!! I am 3 1/2 months along and already starting to feel the baby bulge. I will post my progress towards hugeness with lovely pictures. Hopefully, I'll be better at updating this blog than I am at calling or e-mailing all of my wonderful friends!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

We miss you!!!

Shan said...

Hooray! Yay for blogs! I miss you two! And I love you!

Kiley said...

I'm so happy I found you! And this is a good start . . .

blair and maisy said...

Congratulations! Keep us all posted.

Erica said...

Hi Meg :o) You guys look like you're doing great! Keep us updated on your cute family! Love ya!

michele said...

way to go guys!

Beaner said...

Hey you two what's up? How are things going? That's exciting about the little one on the way!! I tried to invite you to my blog. I just started as well. I don't know if you still use the email address i have matt. Well email me so I have a recent email of yours and I will invite you guys. You guys look like life is treating you well.
pam

Michelle said...

You guys are the best, we love hanging out with you, you're like the party animals. Congrats on your little one, we are so excited for you

Adam & Ady said...

Megan, I don't know if you remember me - but Matt should or I will be upset :) jk I saw your blog from Pam's and am excited that you guys have a little one on the way...congrats. Tell Matt I said hello. How is Adam doing?
Adrianne Fulton

Jamie and Tom said...

Yay! You have a blog!! I am so excited!!

Luke and Mary said...

Hey this is Mary (Frandsen) Peacock. it's been so long since I've talked to you! It sounds like you are both busy as always!
I was excited to find your blog! Ours is peacockpostings.blogspot.com